For Sale: 2016 Tahoe 550 Ts
|Sale Price||$29,795 USD [ Convert To CAD ]|
|Buyer Guides||Tahoe Buyers Guides|
|Research Aids||Tahoe Tests & Reviews|
|Located||Leesburg, Florida, US|
|Length||1983ft / 604.42 m|
|Beam||783ft / 238.66 m|
|Engine Make||Mercury Marine|
|Engine Model||150xl 4s|
Always eager to show its stuff, the TAHOE® 550 TS is ready to fly. It's up on plane in an instant on a smooth, non-stop flight to wherever you point it. When you get there, its wide deep hull is the perfect, stable platform for relaxing.
The outboard design offers less weight than a sterndrive, while still providing the power to create beautiful wakes for skiers and wakeboarders. And the POWERGLIDE® II hull gives you the smoothest, driest ride ever.
Inside, you'll find the finest comfort and convenience features in the industry, including an aluminum-framed, walk-thru safety glass windshield, an AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo, and a removable 9-gal. cooler. And both the passenger and driver seats are sliding and adjustable.
And it all rides on a custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle drive-on trailer with color-matched powder-coat finish and GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection so your TAHOE will ride just as smoothly off the water as on.
- Longer, wider, and deeper hull for bigger & better wakes
- POWERGLIDE® II hull for outstanding performance, nimble turning, & better wakes
- Encapsulated transom w/fiberglass-infused, high-density composite core
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 port & 4 speakers
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/aluminum frame
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating
- Premium stainless steel hardware & fasteners
- Factory-matched trailer w/color-matched powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- TAHOE Peace of Mind warranty
2016 Tahoe 550 TS Price: 31,795 USD
Savings: 2,000 USD
Included Options: 1,240 USD
Freight: 900 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 32,430 USD
- Length: 19' 10''
- Beam: 94"
- Bottom width: 80"
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Fuel capacity: 33 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 8 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1300 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity: 1500 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Approx. hull weight w/motor: 2395 Lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 1940 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3291 Lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8''
- Package width: 8' 4''
- Towing length: 24' 9''
- Storage length: 21' 6''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
• NMMA Certified
• EPA-compliant fuel system
• Hydraulic steering
• 10 drink holders
• 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
• Stainless steel passenger grab handles
• Fire extinguisher
• Sport steering wheel
• Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/aluminum frame
• Port console w/storage compartment
• AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 port & 4 speakers
• Fiberglass molded instrument shroud w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & volt gauge
• Water-resistant toggle switches
Construction & Exterior
• Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
• Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
• Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
• Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/top-loading, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
• Available in Black Cherry, Victory Red, Onyx or Blueberry
• 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
• Interior courtesy lights
• Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
• Interstate® cranking battery
• Automotive-style fuse panel
• Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
• Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
• Oversized padded sundeck w/storage compartment
• Aft bench seat w/built-in cooler recess & insulated port & starboard storage compartments
• Removable 9-gal. (34.1 L) cooler under center seat
• Molded-in bow storage
• Port & starboard side storage
• Aft deck storage compartments
• Ventilated in-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
• Anchor locker
• Ski rope storage
• Color matched
• 29-oz. expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant vinyl upholstery
• Non-skid fiberglass floor
• Step-thru transom
• Starboard slide-out transom cushion
• POWERGLIDE® II hull for outstanding performance, nimble turning, and better wakes
• Custom 4,200-lb. single-axle
• Custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle drive-on trailer w/color-matched powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
• Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
• Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
• Space-saving swing-away tongue
• 1,200-lb. Fulton swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
• Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
• Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
• Safety cables