For Sale: 2016 Tahoe 550 Ts
|Sale Price||$29,795 USD [ Convert To CAD ]|
|Buyer Guides||Tahoe Buyers Guides|
|Research Aids||Tahoe Tests & Reviews|
|Located||Leesburg, Florida, US|
|Length||1983ft / 604.42 m|
|Beam||783ft / 238.66 m|
|Engine Make||Mercury Marine|
|Engine Model||150xl 4s|
Always eager to show its stuff, the TAHOE® 550 TS is ready to fly. It's up on plane in an instant on a smooth, non-stop flight to wherever you point it. When you get there, its wide deep hull is the perfect, stable platform for relaxing.
The outboard design offers less weight than a sterndrive, while still providing the power to create beautiful wakes for skiers and wakeboarders. And the POWERGLIDE® II hull gives you the smoothest, driest ride ever.
Inside, you'll find the finest comfort and convenience features in the industry, including an aluminum-framed, walk-thru safety glass windshield, an AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo, and a removable 9-gal. cooler. And both the passenger and driver seats are sliding and adjustable.
And it all rides on a custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle drive-on trailer with color-matched powder-coat finish and GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection so your TAHOE will ride just as smoothly off the water as on.
- Longer, wider, and deeper hull for bigger & better wakes
- POWERGLIDE® II hull for outstanding performance, nimble turning, & better wakes
- Encapsulated transom w/fiberglass-infused, high-density composite core
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 port & 4 speakers
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/aluminum frame
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating
- Premium stainless steel hardware & fasteners
- Factory-matched trailer w/color-matched powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- TAHOE Peace of Mind warranty
2016 Tahoe 550 TS Price: 31,795 USD
Savings: 2,000 USD
Included Options: 1,240 USD
Freight: 900 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 32,430 USD
- Length: 19' 10''
- Beam: 94"
- Bottom width: 80"
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Fuel capacity: 33 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 8 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1300 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity: 1500 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Approx. hull weight w/motor: 2395 Lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 1940 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3291 Lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8''
- Package width: 8' 4''
- Towing length: 24' 9''
- Storage length: 21' 6''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
• NMMA Certified
• EPA-compliant fuel system
• Hydraulic steering
• 10 drink holders
• 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
• Stainless steel passenger grab handles
• Fire extinguisher
• Sport steering wheel
• Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/aluminum frame
• Port console w/storage compartment
• AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 port & 4 speakers
• Fiberglass molded instrument shroud w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & volt gauge
• Water-resistant toggle switches
Construction & Exterior
• Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
• Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
• Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
• Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/top-loading, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
• Available in Black Cherry, Victory Red, Onyx or Blueberry
• 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
• Interior courtesy lights
• Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
• Interstate® cranking battery
• Automotive-style fuse panel
• Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
• Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
• Oversized padded sundeck w/storage compartment
• Aft bench seat w/built-in cooler recess & insulated port & starboard storage compartments
• Removable 9-gal. (34.1 L) cooler under center seat
• Molded-in bow storage
• Port & starboard side storage
• Aft deck storage compartments
• Ventilated in-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
• Anchor locker
• Ski rope storage
• Color matched
• 29-oz. expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant vinyl upholstery
• Non-skid fiberglass floor
• Step-thru transom
• Starboard slide-out transom cushion
• POWERGLIDE® II hull for outstanding performance, nimble turning, and better wakes
• Custom 4,200-lb. single-axle
• Custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle drive-on trailer w/color-matched powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
• Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
• Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
• Space-saving swing-away tongue
• 1,200-lb. Fulton swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
• Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
• Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
• Safety cables
DisclaimerWe employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.
Find a marina with available slips by choosing your preferred location from this list.