|1990 Donzi F-18 For Sale|
|Category||Center Console Boats|
|Sale Price||$9,000 USD
|Location||Port St. Lucie Florida|
|For Sale By||POP Yachts |
|Length||18ft / 5.49 m|
|Beam||9ft / 2.74 m|
|Last Updated||2014-08-08 07:00|
Classic Donzi, Good Hull
This boat has everything and is ready to fish.
Everything works, New electronics, pumps, gauges, switches, throttle cables, livewell. and more.
Engine was rebuilt when it had 700 hours on it. Now less than 25 hours.
Mechanic is giving a one year warranty on the engine.
Starts right up. Great boat for the money. Fully set up to fish offshore.
Mix oil in Gas Tank.
Runs in the Sea Well
Good Family Fishing Boat.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask!
Take a look at ALL ***229 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!
- Stock #37686
ConditionNew Rollers on trailer 1.15.2014
New Thermometers on the engine .
New Radio & Speakers, New Spreader lights. Custom live well New. All new bilge pump & live well pumps.
All New Cleats and Rod holders on Gunnels, Stainless Steel.
Needs antenna, bow light bulb. Salt water wash down pump is new last year but isn't working. Could be a fuse.
New Dolphin Tail. New Trim Tabs, New Morse Controls
Trailer axles, springs, look like they need to be replaced.
Navigational Equipment - CD Player
- Fish Finder (2, One Eagle Fish Easy 350c & Humminbird)
- GPS (HD Humminbird 597 Ci HD)
- Navigation Software
- Sound System
- Speed Instrument (On GPS)
- VHF (Si-tex Mariner, Antenna Is Broken)
- Water Temp Instrument
- Navigation Lights (Front Light Needs Bulb.)
Mechanical - Engine Alarms
- Engine Cylinders (V6)
- Engine Flush
- Fuel Injected
- Fuel Tank (1)
- Hand Rails (Bow Rail)
- Starting Type (Electric)
- Steering (Hydraulic Seastar)
- Trim Tabs (New Electric Lenco 2012, Self Leveling)
- Control Type (Morse - New)
Electrical Systems - 12 V DC Outlets (1)
- Accessory Switches
- Battery (2)
- Battery Switch
- Cockpit Lighting
- Engine Kill Switch
- New Gauges 2012 (Tach, Speedometer, Volts, Temp, Oil Pressure, Fuel Sensor)
- MP3 Jack
- Spreader Lights (One Forward & One Aft On T-top)
- Stereo (Iwat)
- Transducer (2)
Construction - Anchor (Approx 4' Chain, Approx 100' Rope)
- Bottom Paint (Red, Worn Off)
- Tee Top
Deck Gear - Bait Station (On Starboard Transom)
- Beverage Holders (2)
- Center Console W/storage
- Cockpit Seating
- Courtesy Lights (Do Not Work)
- Dive Platform W/ladder
- Electronics Box
- Fish Boxes (One Big One On Bow 320 Quarts)
- Glove Box
- Gunnel Compartments (Rod Storage For Three On Each Side.)
- Leaning Post
- 2 Live Well (Forward One Is Removable 44 Gallons With Cushion, Port Stern Locker Is A 20 Gallon Tank.)
- Non-skid Deck
- Outriggers (Wish Shot Gun)
- Raw Water Washdown
- Rocket Launchers (Two On Leaning Post, Four On T-top)
- Rod Holders (6 On Gunnel)
- Rod Storage
- Rub Rails
- Steering Wheel Trim Knob
- Tackle Storage
- Thru-bolted SS Cleats
- Windshield (Tinted)
Safety Equipment - Bilge Pump
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Flare Kit
- Grab Rail
- Life Jackets
- MOB System (On GPS)
- Throwable PFD