For Sale: 2017 Tracker Boats Topper 1542 Riveted Jon
|Sale Price||$1,099 USD [ Convert To CAD ]|
|Buyer Guides||Tracker Boats Buyers Guides|
|Research Aids||Tracker Boats Tests & Reviews|
|Model||Topper 1542 Riveted Jon|
|Located||Leesburg, Florida, US|
|Length||15ft / 4.57 m|
|Beam||5ft / 1.52 m|
The TRACKER® Topper 1542 Jon Boat is built TRACKER tough to give you and your family years of fishing fun! At just 190 lbs., it can be loaded on the roof rack of some vehicles and in the beds of some trucks. It's reinforced with port and starboard aft foam boxes, corner braces at the transom and sports a wetwell/storage compartment in the center bench seat. The Forest Green powder-coat will protect your boat from corrosion for years of service life, and it’s backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for. An optional trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection is available.
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Built-in wetwell/storage in center bench seat
- .063 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- 2 bench seats plus bow platform
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Port & starboard aft foam boxes for added flotation & transom support
- Transverse aluminum ribs to strengthen hull sides
- Corner-braced transom
- Bow & stern handles for easy transport
- Available w/optional GALVASHIELD® trailer
2017 Tracker Topper 1542 Riveted Jon Price: 1,099 USD
Freight: 50 USD
Your Price: 1,149 USD
- Length:15' 0"
- Beam: 60'
- Bottom width: 42'
- Max. recommended HP: 25 HP
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 400 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 775 lbs.
- Transom height: 16.5'
- Draft: 6.62'
- Hull material: 0.063 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 190 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 448 lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Port & starboard aft foam boxes for added transom support & flotation
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- Corner braces at transom
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Forest Green color scheme
- Center 9.25-gal. (36 L) wetwell
- Oversized center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
DisclaimerWe employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.
Tracker Boats Buyers Guides
|You have not saved any listings yet|